|Type:||Vulcanizing / Vulcanizer||Voltage:||Customized|
rubber manufacturing machine,
rubber product making machine
Industrial Horizontal Vulcanizing Autoclave Tank For Rubber, Rubber Electric Heating Vulcanizing Tank
Widely used in vulcanization of rubber products, SBR thermoplastic as well as the carbonization and degreasing of bamboo, such as, rubber, cable, printing and dyeing, chemical, building materials and other industries. Mainly used in rubber products, rubber hose, rubber roller etc.
Used in tire, rubber sleeve cable, rubber shoes, rubber hose, rubber roller, rubber belt, belt, conveyor belt, rubber ball, rubber lining, rubber cloth, rubber head, gloves, red flag, etc.
Wood drying, wood preservative, wood fire prevention, wood impregnation, wood color, wood cooking, bamboo carbonization, wood modification, wood optimization, wood fire retardant
Also used for Yarn thread, mane, socks heat setting, high pressure modification and degreasing of horn and bone, feather hydrolysis, oxidation treatment of aluminum products, steaming and cooking of carbon materials, asbestos friction materials, gypsum and its products.
Usages And Types:
1. Usages: Horizontal autoclaves are mainly used in non-model products.
(1).According to rubber products
Rubber shoes vulcanizing autoclave
Rubber tubes vulcanizing autoclave
Rubber rollers vulcanizing autoclave
(2).According heating methods
Steam direct heating autoclave
Indirect heating autoclave
a. Steam indirect heating autoclave
b. Oil indirect heating autoclave
c. Air indirect heating autoclave
(3).According to control methods
Full-automatic control system
Semi-automatic control system
|Volume (m³)||8||Steam inlet diameter (mm)||DN40-50|
|Cylindrical body size (mm)||1200*4000||Exhaust diameter (mm)||DN32-40|
|Overall dimension (L*W*H)(mm)||5000*2000*2400||Water outlet pipe diameter(mm)||DN40-50|
|Design temperature (°C)||180||Safe valve diameter (mm)||DN25-50|
|Design pressure (MPA)||0.8||Medium||Steam|
Rubber Vulcanizing Autoclave Tank Features:
1. The body and bottom of autoclave is made of carbon steel.
2. Steam is filled into from the bottom of boiler, pneumatic angle seat valve controls air inlet automatically.
3. There are many holes regularly arrange on the surface of diffusion to diffuse steam evenly, temperature is uniformly distribute in the boiler.
4. Autoclave can be automatically heat up and vulcanize after setting procedures; it will be stop working and raise an alarm when finishing.
5. Four safety interlocks ensure the safety in the curing process. Meanwhile, the door can’t be opened when there is pressure in the autoclave.
6. Insulation material is filled into the body to keep warming.
7. We adopt advanced design concept and manufacture. It can improve the effect of vulcanizing.
8. The size of equipment can be designed to satisfy customers’ requirement.